Thursday, August 14, 2008

Insomniac(Enrique Iglesias)

After a week worth of nagging and bickering by my neighbour(bless him!!),finally i got to listen to this album!!...Believe me,each and every song of this album makes for an interesting listen and i cant even choose my favourite from this album!! In the middle,i Lost touch with Enrique's albums and i had the impression that he produces some silly and lacklustre songs!!..He Proved me wrong!!...and How!!
Ring my bells starts off a little childishly but as the song progresses,it becomes very interesting and is a perfect start to the album.Somebody's me sounds like some of the famous Avril Lavigne's and Green day's songs but is equally good..Its other version(i dont know which language though!) Alguien Soy yo too is good!!..Wish i Was your lover is just ammazing and the lyrics is just great..Especially the part where he goes "Dont try to run away..These many things i wanna say" is awesome!!..Dont you forget about me is very slow but the tune is alluring and Sweet Isabel is sweet with pleasing arrangements..Miss you is entertaining and in this song,Enrique seems to have taken out a leaf from Kevin Lyttle's book(Backgrounds are just like in kevin Lyttle's songs)..But no offense,the tune is genuinely authentic!!...Stay here tonight,Tired of being sorry are likeable but is a step behind the other songs.Enrique's voice and the orchestration dominates the fantastic On top of you!!...Push and Do you know ends the album on a high note!!...
Insomniac is by no means, an ordinary album!!...This album will make me an insomniac for atleast 2 days!!..Lol!!
So here's me looking forward to the next album of Enrique Iglesias!!

No comments: